Simple Salads.


A few weeks ago, I came across this brilliant article from the New York Times, listing 101 (very) salad recipes using unique and fun combinations of ingredients that are easy to find and simple to put together. If you haven't done so already, I would print a copy to keep in the kitchen for those times when you're feeling uninspired. Like most days for me, recently. I went through it on Friday and marked the ones that worked with the IBD diet we're currently doing and found lots that will work as is, or if modified just a touch here and there, and whipped up #2 and #3 for dinner on Friday night, to serve alongside our favorite chicken sausages. I added a bit of avocado to #2. Easy, delicious. Perfect.


I'm going to keep working (and blogging) my way through the list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment