Reasons why this week is complete horse shit.

  1. Movers arrive on Saturday. Totally not ready.
  2. Unable to drive car for most of the week, which was dedicated to moving stuff. Why? Oh, because we got a $1,750 traffic fine for driving unlicensed, unknowingly. We have to go to Court. FML.
  3. I ruined my new purse by getting caught in a torrential downpour on Monday.
  4. The tooth I went to Toronto to have fixed is not fixed. Back on another 2 rounds of antibiotics AND...back to Toronto very soon. FML. I'm on the verge of saying "pull it".
  5. I look like a chipmunk (refer to #4).
  6. I'm starting a new job on Tuesday and am about 3 weeks away from wrapping up my current job.
  7. We got our first tax penalty. Not a lot, but enough to annoy me.
  8. Stressed to my breaking point.

FML. Seriously. Everything about my week has been astonishingly horrendous.

1 comments:

Heather Anne said...

That does sound amazingly shit-tastic. Hang in there buddy. Totally FML.

Post a Comment