Single Tear.

We're down to (literally) the final hours of Operation: Get Out (Leave) and tonight, Monday, is the very last night that Kurt and I will ever spend in our house. At the beginning of all this, leaving the house behind wasn't something I placed a lot of emphasis on, since it got its thunder completely stolen by thoughts of pink sand and warm winters. However, it finally hit me last night, while I was laying on the air mattress in what used to be our fully-furnished basement.

We're leaving our house behind.

And then I finally got sad.

I was going to take some photos of how it's looking, but it's too depressing - so instead I'll just enjoy the way it was.
I'm not sure what we have planned for the last night in the house, but it's likely going to involve a tear or two. Our first home together has been amazing, and we will miss it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment