Landmark.

Kurtis, my beloved, turns 35 in just a few hours. In the years we've been together, we've celebrated some good birthdays, always surrounded by friends and family. This year is different because it's just us. Not that it will be any less special, but those birthday celebrators who've raised glasses (after glasses, after glasses) with us in years past will be noticeably absent. Despite this, we're making the most of it because he's going to be THIRTY-FIVE. That's big time! And even more handsome every year, if I do say so myself.
Let's take a quick look back at the birthdays of yore...

2004 - Fat Tuesdays -I've probably never been more intoxicated that I am in this picture. Check out Kurt's beads.

2005 - Fat Tuesday's...again...Mafia Booth.

2006 - Moxie's

2007 - Family Dinner - We were living with his parents, just waiting for the green light to move to the Rock. It's hard to believe that was a whole year ago.

On Friday we're heading out for a sumptuous steak dinner at a local steak house. I'm having the fish. We may not be flanked with the usual suspects this year, but it will be great nonetheless.

Happy Birthday Kurt!

Love, me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment