We've had a good run.

The following post is sponsored.

I've managed to get to 27 without needing glasses at all. I can read just fine and have no problems when I'm driving. However, in the past year, I've noticed that my eyesight isn't exactly what it used to be. More and more, I find myself squinting to see distant signs and I'm wondering if my years of working in front of a computer are finally taking a toll. At 27, I'd say that was a pretty decent run. I don't know many people my age who don't use glasses or contacts, so I'm OK with it being my turn now.

One of the big downfalls about living here is the relative cost of things and the fact that some things are very hard to find. Though my insurance coverage is great where I work, and I get one free pair of eyeglasses each year, the problem is...where do I get them? If it turns out that I do, in fact, need glasses, I'd like to be able to enjoy a bit of selection. This doesn't seem to be the case around here, so off to the trusty internet I go...for still more online shopping. Luckily, I'm more than happy to surf my way to good finds.



For example, ZenniOptical.com sells many different styles of prescription eyewear at very reasonable prices. By cutting out the middlemen and working directly with the manufacturers, they offer a huge selection of glasses, including prescription sunglasses, bifocals and progressive lenses. They're definitely worth a look if you're in the market and looking for a lot of different choices and don't want your bank account to feel the burn...here's the link:

Zenni Optical: Sell Rx Glasses $8 with case!



Glasses, like hats, are tricky. What looks awesome on one person might look ridiculous on me. So, I need to do some hands-on research, clearly. But, once I have a vague idea of what kind of style suits me, I'll be heading online to close the deal. Buying a pair here is too risky...everyone else will have them! I've definitely had glasses-envy here and there - especially when someone has a really unique pair that suits them perfectly. If glasses are needed, I'm up for the challenge.


1 comments:

Heather Anne said...

Hahahahahahaha.

That is really fairly hilarious.

I cannot WAIT.

Maybe I'll just cut and paste ;-)

Post a Comment