Mememememememememe.

1. Are you taller than your best friend? Well, I'm taller than one, but shorter than the rest. I'm pretty average height. Kathie is almost a midget, after all.

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen? Those PaperMate ones with the rubber exterior were always my favorite until I joined this firm and discovered a whole new realm of office pen awesomeness. Current favorite is a Pilot G-2 07 in blue. It's got game.

3. Look at your planner for March 8th, what are you doing? Well, March 8th was Saturday. I spent it wandering around downtown with Kurt, enjoying the amazing weather (27 degrees), eating lunch in the park, and then getting our groceries.

4. What color are your toenails usually? Normal toenail color until the sandals come out to play.

5. What was the last thing you highlighted? Some ridiculously early wedding menu choices. All of which will be null and void by the time the big day comes along, but still fun things to highlight. Plus, I just like highlighting stuff.

6. What color are the curtains in your bedroom? White.

7. What color are the seats in your vehicle? Oh fuck, who knows. Grey? I hate our car. I tell it this every time I walk past it on my way to the Vespa.

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat? Briefly when I was very little, but it peed in my closet, so that was the end of the cat. It went to live with my uncle.

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on? I stamped "FILE" on a document earlier today.

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? People live in Wyoming?

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time? This morning - our volleyball fees.

12. Can you spell well? Yes. Bad spelling makes me cringe only slightly more than bad grammar. There is just no excuse, people. Unless you're ESL or something...and even then...

13? Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste? I like cinnamon toothpaste, but I always buy mint.

14. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? Kurt's Honda Accord. I miss it.

15. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators: I pick...neither.

16. Last time you went to Six Flags? Never.

17. Do you have any wallpaper in your house? Does anyone have wallpaper in their houses anymore? No way.

18. Closest thing to you that is yellow? Post-its and a highlighter.

19. Last person you gave a business card? I don't have business cards anymore. I think the last one I gave out in Ottawa went to a Golf Club. Utterly useless, since I moved away two weeks later.

20. Who is the last person you wrote a check to? First of all, it's 'cheque', not 'check'. The last one I wrote was probably to our property manager back in November. Everything else is all about the internet.

21. Closest framed picture to you? No framed photos on my desk, but there's a framed photo of my boss's daughter on his desk, so I guess that's the closest one. She's a cutie patootie.

22. Last time you had someone cook for you? Earlier this week Kurt whipped up his famous spicy pasta sauce and whole wheat pasta. Delish.

23. How many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)? Some. I'd say 40-60 on any given day.

24. Last time you received flowers? Kurt gave me a flower a few months ago, just because.

25. Do you play air guitar? No, but I do have a well-used air microphone.

26. Has anyone ever proposed to you? Yes, actually. The ultimate proposal. Did I mention that there were whales and mist? MIST, people.

37. Do you take anything in your coffee? Coffee is passé in my life. I take soy in my weekend lattés.

28. Do you own any Willow Tree figurines? I loathe Willow Tree figurines. They remind me of Hummels. So...no.

29. Last person you spoke to from high school? I talked to Izabela last Wednesday, when I asked her to be a bridesmaid. She's my junior high homegirl.

30. Last time you used hand sanitizer? Can't remember. I'm more of a soap and water kind of girl.

31. Would you like to learn to play the drums? No.

32. What color are the blinds in your living room? No blinds...we have shutters (outside). They are always closed, and they are white. They do let a lot of light through, though.

33. Last thing you read in the newspaper? Something about bad weather...in Ontario...it bored me.

34. What was the last pageant you attended? I've never attended a pageant.

35. What is the last place you bought pizza from? A restaurant on the east end of the island, last weekend.

36. Have you ever worn a crown? Not that I can remember.

37. What is the last thing you stapled? A venue contract for our wedding!

38. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi? I won't even drink regular Pepsi, so there was no way I was going anywhere near this stuff during it's...what...3 hours of existence? On a side note, does anyone else remember that pop that had little colored balls in it?

39. Are you ticklish? Yes...but I will seriously injure anyone who tries it.

40. Last time you saw fireworks? People randomly light fireworks all the time here...for any reason...so I've probably seen some within the last week or so.

41. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? I don't think I've ever had one, actually. Maybe I'll put that on my New York "to do" list.

42. Last person that im’d you, and you actually responded? I don't do that.

43. Do you have a black dog? No.

44. Are you an aunt or uncle? Technically, not until I marry Kurt, but Kurt has two adorable nephews that I call mine.

45. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of? Kurtis, hands down. Paired with best eyelashes ever. It's sick.

46. Last time you saw a semi truck? Probably out the airplane window at the Dallas Fort Worth Airport...not many of those squeezing themselves onto these tiny roads!

47. What is the last song you belted out in the car? Our car stereo doesn't work, so I serenaded Kurt with 'Careless Whisper' on Saturday, which I don't think he actually enjoyed very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment