July 27: Mememememememe...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30...had to catch the early ferry in this morning to get all the work done I was supposed to finish on Friday but didn't. Because it was Friday.

2. How do you like your steak? Alive. Or very occasionally medium.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? What the eff is a cinema? The last movie I saw in a theatre was "He's Just Not That Into You" in Grand Cayman with Ash and Andy...in February. I obviously don't get to the cinema very often.

4. What is your favorite TV Show? I'm enjoying True Blood and Hung (HBO, HBO). Other favorites include Entourage (HBO), Big Love (HBO), and my all-time favorite, Sex and the City (HBO). I am sensing a theme.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Right now, I am A-OK with the Rock. But my home Rock will always be #1 for me.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Breakfast? Terrible...I know...

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Malaysian. It's like a glorious mixture of Indian and Thai.

8. What foods do you dislike? Watermelon.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Heron Rock and Haveli in Canada. Rustico on the Rock.

10. Favorite dressing? Champagne viniagrette.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? No vehicle.

12. What are your favorite clothes? My weekend wear...shirts, tanks, flip flops.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Barcelona.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full, actually.

15. Where would you want to retire? I think I'd try to spend part of the year somewhere warm, so maybe a Victoria/Rock combo would work out.

16. Favorite time of day? Early early morning, if I'm awake in time to see it.

17. Where were you born? Victoria.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? No one, since I won't tag anyone.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? like I said

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Mine.

22. Bird watcher? Sure, if there is a bird around, I will watch it.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I love early mornings but I am a night owl. This rarely works out.

24. Do you have any pets? Yes, Harley the cat who now lives with my parents.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I rented a new and FABULOUS apartment today!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A lawyer. Nerd!

27. What is your best childhood memory? Playing with my sister and the cousins at Hornby.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? 100% cat.

29. Are you married? No. That was awkward.

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes, I like to arrive alive.

31. Been in a car accident? Yes, I drove into the back of a fish and chips delivery vehicle in Cook Street Village circa 2001 and it cost my Dad a fortune because they had a flippin' Echo (boo) and we had to replace the whole back end. Thanks again, Dad!

32. Any pet peeves? Ignorance and when people spell my name wrong. IT'S NOT HARD!

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Capers and spicy stuff.

34. Favorite Flower? Pink oleanders. And yes, I know they are poisonous and deadly.

35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate peanut butter.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? No fast food on the Rock.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero.

38. From whom did you get your last email? From myself...reminding myself to do something.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Anthropologie.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Hmmmm...no, I don't think so....

41. Like your job? Mostly.

42. Broccoli? OK.

43. What was your favorite vacation? Spain/England 2006.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My man, just this evening. We sat on a patio overlooking the whole country and toasted to our new fabulous apartment.

45. What are you listening to right now? Myself, typing.

46. What is your favorite color? Emerald green.

47. How many tattoos do you have? None

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? is this a test?

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 8:10 p.m.

50. Coffee Drinker? Soy lattes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment