July 27: So.


Major accomplishments today:

1) Secured our fabulous new apartment! Yup...it's all ours. At the end of October, which seems SO far away and especially so, since I'm SO excited to move now that we have such a great place to move in to. And yes, there is room for houseguests, so come on down. Just don't all come at once.

Can't. Wait.

2) Secured second interview for the job!!! And subsequently began freaking out obsessively over the interview, which is with my other boss. Who is the most lovely person in the world, and who I have a huge amount of respect and admiration for, but perhaps those are the reasons why I'm so nervous about the interview. I interviewed for my current position with only the other boss (and this one via conference call), so I don't really have a point of reference for interview style, but it's at 11:15 tomorrow morning, so I don't have to freak about it for that much longer.

YES.

We celebrated the above with a lovely dinner at the Lighthouse tonight, out on a patio overlooking...everything. You can see both ends of the country from up there and it was a beautiful, sunny, clear evening. I had caesar salad and the piccante pizza, and K had a mozzarella and tomato salad with a pizza topped with prosciutto, arugula and parmesan. Yum.

Hopefully we'll have even more to celebrate later in the week. My fingers are crossed, but I saw the calibre of candidates and so I'm trying to keep my expectations in check.

0 comments:

Post a Comment